How To Connect To The BBS
From Portal Puzzle Wiki
- Connect a low-speed dial-up modem to your computer.
- Connect your cell phone to the modem. Buy dial-up connection access (it can be an internet time card or your ISP's service).
- Setup dial-up internet connection in your computer.
- Launch HyperTerminal (it was placed in Start Menu > Programs > Accessories > Connection in Windows XP). If you're using Windows 7, install Windows Virtual PC and Windows XP Mode and then launch HyperTerminal through Windows XP mode.
- Create new connection. The number is 1 425 8225251.
- Double-click on newly created connection.
Remember that if you will connect to dial-up internet throung ISP you will pay for minutes at BBS (depending on your ISP, except ISPs with free dial-up connection).