From Portal Puzzle Wiki
Revision as of 09:07, 18 November 2010 by Armada
Puzzle Task List
- Do you have the knowledge and hardware needed to connect to the BBS? Do you at least think you do? Private message Crispy (or another OP) on IRC.
- Want to assist decoding the new Dinosaur Sounds? Connect to this IRC room.
- As people continue extracting information from the BBS, update the BBS Resources List table with entries for new content. (Accuracy is important!)
- Try to capture a clean version of each BBS record, exactly as transmitted by the BBS (including the preceding error message and the record number/file size line.) Upload to the Wiki, preferably with a name indicating the date and time at which the record was transmitted by the BBS. Also, link each row of the BBS Resources List table (specifically, the description field) to the resource uploaded on the Wiki for quick reference.
- Portal Puzzle Overview - The overview requires confirmation on whether or not teletypes are involved with the Portal Puzzle.
- Dinosaur Sounds - Include information on SSTV and links to pictures/wavs, information on dinosaur_fizzle, and information on dinosaur_noise. Merge in Possible 2nd Layer of Sounds, Cleaned Up Sounds, and SSTV Pictures.
- Cleaned Up Sounds - All the files need to be reuploaded to the wiki and relinked.