This wiki uses IRC for main communication. We have a bot named ARGBot that can help with many ARG-related commands.
How to Connect
- #valvearg - the Main Lobby
- #valvearg2 - for ARG discussion (Muted, see below!)
- #valvearg3 - for off-topic chat
You can also use a web client to connect! Click here to open Mibbit.
To speak in #valvearg2, you need to request voice. PM a channel operator (Green dotted name in Mibbit, or @ in any other IRC client) with a contribution to the current discussion.
1. If you actually have something to say (not "oh I'm smart I need voice"), PM an Operator (any user with an @ in front of their name) with a good reason for voice.
2. Don't ask to say something - just say it!
3. Don't type less than 4 word lines, it's really annoying.