From ValveARG.com TF Hunt wiki
Welcome to the
Wiki stats: We currently have 17 articles and 31 media files on this wiki. Users have made 455 edits since June 21st, 2012.
How to use this wiki
Anyone and everyone is welcome to post their findings on this wiki. You'll need to create an account first (read here how to get one).
- If you find information here that is out of date, please update it accordingly.
- It's best to edit entire pages rather than clicking edit next to a single section on a page. This avoids merge conflicts with other simultaneous editors.
- Use the "Show Preview" button to perfect your edit before you submit it.
- Feel free to upload relevant images to the wiki. (BROKEN)
- Give files meaningful destination filenames. "TF2 Banana.jpg" is meaningful, "Image.jpg" or "Gv68J3w.mp3" is not.
- Categorise uploads appropriately.
Do not directly link to content from any *chan website as this information can be deleted relatively quickly.
If you wish to make new pages, please do so, and add them to this index or a corresponding category.
To upload files check the "Toolbox" sidebar link after you have signed in.
October 25th, 2012(all times PDT)
- 16:30: Halloween Update is previewed here. Chance of ARG is lowered.
October 24th, 2012 (all times PDT)
October 23rd, 2012 (all times PDT)
- 19:00: TF2's website has been updated. Clicking on the spy's head leads to this page.
August 11th, 2012 (all times PDT)
- 2:??: Taunting with the High-Five produces a new message in the chat. (Your class) says: did you hear the one from (year) where (item), (item), (item), (item), (item), (item), and The Administrator walk into a bar?
- 2:01: New MD5s for the Barely-Melted Capacitor.
- 2:01: Mann Will page added to teamfortress.com as another blood splatter.
August 10th, 2012 (all times PDT)
- 19:36: Gray page on TF2 site discovered.
June 27th, 2012 (all times PDT)
June 26th, 2012 (all times PDT)
June 25th, 2012 (all times PDT)
June 23rd, 2012 (all times PDT)
- 03:30: Red herring. The TF2 Wiki has just been decorated by its administrators.
June 22nd, 2012 (all times PDT)
- 15:00: Mmmmph mmmmph, mmmmm mmmmmp mmmmmph. Mmmmmph mpm! Mmmmmph mph mm! Hm mmmmmph, hmmmmph mm mmmmmph mmmmmph! - The Pyro
June 21st, 2012 (all times PDT)
- 21:45: All images stitched together appear to form two pages from a transcript of the Senate hearing in which Saxton Hale was questioned about the Poopy Joe incident.
- 15:40: This wiki was created.