October 25th, 2012(all times PDT)
- 16:30: Halloween Update is previewed here. Chance of ARG is lowered.
October 24th, 2012 (all times PDT)
October 23rd, 2012 (all times PDT)
- 19:00: TF2's website has been updated. Clicking on the spy's head leads to this page.
August 11th, 2012 (all times PDT)
- 2:??: Taunting with the High-Five produces a new message in the chat. (Your class) says: did you hear the one from (year) where (item), (item), (item), (item), (item), (item), and The Administrator walk into a bar?
- 2:01: New MD5s for the Barely-Melted Capacitor.
- 2:01: Mann Will page added to teamfortress.com as another blood splatter.
August 10th, 2012 (all times PDT)
- 19:36: Gray page on TF2 site discovered.
June 27th, 2012 (all times PDT)
- 1:52: Meet the Pyro released!
June 26th, 2012 (all times PDT)
- 11:20: A can has appeared at the bottom of the countdown-page which leads to two pages of a story book. The can, called "Forager's Frag", is apparently from the Junkyard Justice Pack which already got teased in the F2P announcement video.
- 11:00: The background of the "Meet the Pyro" countdown-page changed to the Pyro holding "The Scorch Shot" which already got featured in an older blog post.
- 00:45: The item schema in Team Fortress 2 was updated to include a "Mysterious Promo 5".
June 25th, 2012 (all times PDT)
- 09:55: By clicking on a banana which appeared at the bottom of the "Meet the Pyro"-page a more complete version of the The "Poopy Joe Files" was found. (Keep on clicking to see all five pages.)
- 09:30: Some mysterious text was discovered on the countdown-page. Check the top right of the image. (The text is gone again. Seems like this was by accident. The original URL: http://media.steampowered.com/apps/tf2/pyromania/landing_bg_02b.jpg)
- 08:18: A new blog post by the TF2 Team - "Pyromania: Day One". And ultimately the "Meet the Pyro" countdown-page. It's coming June 27, 2012!
June 23rd, 2012 (all times PDT)
- 03:30: Red herring. The TF2 Wiki has just been decorated by its administrators.
- 03:20: Something's going on at the official TF2 wiki.
June 22nd, 2012 (all times PDT)
- 15:15: "MONDAY" -Valve
- 15:00: Mmmmph mmmmph, mmmmm mmmmmp mmmmmph. Mmmmmph mpm! Mmmmmph mph mm! Hm mmmmmph, hmmmmph mm mmmmmph mmmmmph! - The Pyro
- 11:30: Adult Swim announces a partnership with Valve to do something Team Fortress related.
June 21st, 2012 (all times PDT)
- 21:45: All images stitched together appear to form two pages from a transcript of the Senate hearing in which Saxton Hale was questioned about the Poopy Joe incident.
- 21:40: All bananas obtained for error #6, which is the last one! Hooray! (QR code, image the QR code leads to)
- 18:45: All bananas obtained for error #7 and #8, they are identical (QR code, image the QR code leads to)
- 15:40: This wiki was created.