This ARG Hub has been archived and locked to preserve historical integrity. Go back to the Main Dashboard
From Portal 2 ARG Wiki - Valve ARG Network
These are sites, plugins and userscripts that enhance the functionality of the GLaDOS@Home countdown site with percentages, community focus and more.
WARNING: If you use an extension that adjusts the timer, please be aware that you will be seeing a time different from ours. Inherently, just because your timer says there is only 24 hours remaining, that is not the official word from Valve.
Userscripts are compatible on a wide range of browsers. Just install the script and return to the GLaDOS@Home page to see the result.
- Portal 2 Countdown Enhancer Userscript (percentages, community focus, removes top "Play the Potato Sack" bar, screenshot)
- Portal 2 Countdown Enhancer Userscript JorisVL Version of above script which sorts the games in order of focus. Screenshot
- GLaDOS@Home Plus Userscript (30 second updated percentages with estimated time to completion, screenshot)
- GLaDOS Enhancer Plus (combined effort of both user scripts designs)
A quick description of how to install browser scripts in general can be found on the GLaDOS Enhancer Plus page. It's designed for their script, but the same instructions apply for all scripts in general.
Please note that some of the above scripts may require the Greasemonkey Add-on to work in Firefox.
- Charles Stover's Countdown includes total percentage completed, percent per hour, estimated completion time, and time ahead of release schedule. Screenshot.
- TMNT's Countdown Estimator shows percentages and an accurate estimated time for each game. Updated by Emily.
All of the above seem to be broken in terms of ETA since the overclocking began.
These are browser specific extensions, but may offer more functionality and browser integration.
They seem to be broken at the moment, they add about 5h to the counter.
GLaDOS@Home Enhancer Firefox Add-on (percentages, estimated completion, adjusts timer, adds info to textual output) GLaDOS@Home Enhancer Chrome Extension (port of the Firefox Add-on)
- GLaDOS@Home Community Edition by IRC user Hachque. It will automatically cycle (close it/open it) and change games over based on the priority list. The source code is available at Google Code.
- GLaDOS@Home - Remote Observation by thedark_. It fetches data from the GLaDOS@HOME-page and adds some more stats to it to help you be ready when Portal 2 launches. (screenshot)
- GLaDOS@Home (official site)
- Has Portal 2 Launched Yet?
- Release Estimate
- Portal 2 Prediction Script
- Multiple estimations of release time