This ARG Hub has been archived and locked to preserve historical integrity. Go back to the Main Dashboard
From Portal 2 ARG Wiki - Valve ARG Network
|Please keep discussion to the IRC or this page's Talk Page.|
We have all 15 of the TinyURLs Sandy mentioned. The others are likely BS.
The four word triplets from Aaaaa! tip "Fact: SteveSaysOcelot SteveSaysJellyfish ProcyProxyManatee ProcyProxyMantis" each lead to an unlisted YouTube video of LLLLongJumper playing Aaaaa! Others are hinted in these first 4 videos, and on those new videos, and so on.
Just got an email from Steve. He included like fifteen links and he hid them all behind url shorteners. I hate it when he does that. At least half of them will just be his idea of jokes.
So there may be more SteveSays ones to find. It could just refer to the ProcyProxy ones, of course.
Confirmed "ProcyProxy" Videos
These are unlisted YouTube videos of the LLLLongJumper account. These are the only ones confirmed to be in-game.
YouTube video letterboxes
Left - dark blue ___Lo __i_w a___t o_sed !_i__ i____
Right - light blue (Possibly mirrored) _X!__ X__X_ ___X_ ____X ____X ____.
First Grid - Magenta __-__ __a__ __o__ __!__ __i__ __s__
First grids - Yellow to___ d__It _____ __ad_ _oop_ __me_
Second grids - Darkish Blue [Corrected vs Pic] _o_f_ _w_ve __os_ ed___ t_is_ __sa_
First Grid - Red ve_to _sed_ ____i s_a_s ___ho ___ga
Second Grid - Grey -__X_ ___X_ _____ !X__X __X_X ___X_
Third Grid - Light Blue [Corrected vs Pic] _o_f_ _w_ve __os_ ed___ t_is_ __sa_
First Grid - Light Blue [Corrected vs Pic] _o_f_ _w_ve __os_ ed___ t_is_ __sa_
Second Grid - IRREGULAR - Yellow The "t" is wedged between two x's above and below it. - Coincidentally, the solution has 41 letters and the middle letter is "t". 1____ _____ __X__ t __X__ _____ ____41
Unconfirmed "ProcyProxy" Videos
- - Yahoo search for "starch"
- - Google search for "Joe Cool"
- - Slashdot search for "games" and "potato"
- - links to Razer's website
- - links to Razer's Facebook page
- - Link to Game Revolution forums post from 07
- This one is odd, as it was found in the comments, yet has a seemingly coded message. It might be a red-herring...
- - Bing Image Search of 'WWII Helmet'
- - YouTube video, excerpt from a movie? Has an orangutan in it. Similar concept to Heavy Weapons Guy's melee taunt kill.
- - Google search for "potato indie"
- - Google search for "winnie"
- - old Dejobaan YouTube video
- - google search for "potato"
- - bing search for "the freaking DEVIL"
- - "Friday" music video, quite possibly a fake (There is a possibility this is indicating something is going to take place on Friday.)
- - google search for "have you seen my sweet new chapeau"
- - google search for "how to Steam potatoes"
- - attempted google search for "now you're thinking"
- - preforms google image search for "site:www.pvponline.com panda"
- - links to the Razor homepage
- - Google image search for "alligator"
- - links to Babel Research
Each of the word triplets at the end of the The Wonderful End of the World also links to something:
Albert Gratin: CONT'D at CrimeFlyerIntimidator Don O'Leary: CONT'D at CrimeFlyerPuncher Eric Williams Borst: CONT'D at CrimeFlyerInventor
- - links to "They did it again and this time I got the evidence" YouTube video
- - bing search for "potato crime"
- - google search for "potatoes are delicious but only if cooked"
There's definitely a lot of these, try checking every word triplets you see anywhere with this technique and post new ones you find here.